Today let’s discuss on well-known debate “Native Application Vs Hybrid Application.
As per my point of view, yes, developing a native app will cost you more than a cross-platform and of course, it’ll take longer too. Dealing with two native apps for your business instead of a cross-platform one is a more complex task.
Since we aren’t game developers, we follow what the iOS and Android platforms have to offer. Actually, cross-platform frameworks can hardly compete with those two powerful mobile app giants.
It can make or break the success of the app
Even email is now suffering from essential change with Google introducing a new Gmail API for making apps that integrate with it. Google promises the API will deliver dramatic performance improvements over IMAP for web application use cases.
We at 24x7Develoeprs focus on quality when building Applications. Because of large number of Android devices on the market we need to accommodate design layouts for all of them to create the best possible UX. In this respect native mobile app development is way more efficient than cross-platform solutions.
Customer experience for mobile is more important to your business than you might think
More than 79% of users would retry a mobile application only once or twice if it failed to work the first time, and hardly 16%would give it more than two attempts. Bad mobile app experience is likely to discourage users from using an app again. Source
See what else native app brings
1. Code runs faster and better
2. Integrating new features is quick and easy
3. They work better with the device’s functionalities: camera, microphone, compass, accelerometer and swipe gestures
4. You can make use of push-notifications – a key method for engagement
5. Hardware-related like gestures, multitouch events and geo-location tracking are much easier to implement with native technologies
6. UI and UX conventions are different for every coding language there is: the look and the feel are different, and so are the user’s tastes.
7. Android and iOS constantly develop tools to solve coding issues
8. Analytics about a user’s actions can be easily captured and analyzed, making it easier to judge the effectiveness of app features or promotion